Monday, September 6, 2010

Blog Style Update - Version 1.0

Updates:
-I changed the format/template of the blog so that all the many links I have will be on the left side.
-The style of the blog is also changed so that I could have a seperator line for the gadgets that are now next to each other.
-The "Jaerus" links have a description above them.  These links are no longer under a "Links List" category and are now under the "Text" gadget.  This will be done with future stories.
-Jaerus Chapters are now posted to the blog under the days I actually wrote them.  The links to the them replaced the links to my Deviant Art for them.
-All extremely long postings will have a "Read More" break after the first paragraph.  To see more of the story, just click the "Read More".
-Labels:  I added labels to some stories/information.  There is now a list showing the labels and the amount of postings have it. 
-The "Scraps List" links that sent you to my Deviant Art are no more.  All scraps are labeled "scrap" and can be accessed in the list of labels.  This is also why January has a lot of postings.
-"Play: The Meaning of Life" has been added a post just as Jaerus and the scraps did.  The link under Plays/Shortstories is replaced with one that goes to the posting.

Updates to come:
-I will finish up converting all Deviant Art links to posts.
-I will post some of my notes for the new story
-Anything that comes up...

No comments:

Post a Comment